|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Ground.exe as threat to your computer|
|Ground.exe is flagged by these Anti Trojan Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|F-Secure||2.554854||Variant of Win32/Trojan.Ground.exe.A|
|Suggestion : Remove Ground.exe Immediately – Free Download|
Ground.exe may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them White – Christmas Special 1.0 , The Democrat Loop 2.0 , Surface: The Soaring City CE , Poly Pro 1.1.1 , Novus Scan 1.0.7 , Scrapbook 1.4.1 , Sequimago 0.1 , EasyShot 0.8 , OT/PPP 1.0 , MorphVOX 1.0
|Do hackers have developed Ground.exe to add itself to Windows Firewall exclusion?||No|
|Can Ground.exe Establish a connection with remote server?||No|
|Did Ground.exe Record Keystrokes and capture screenshot?||Yes|
|Have you noticed the fake scan dialog boxes just because of Ground.exe?||No|
|Is Ground.exe really related to large botnets family?||Yes|
|Is the accessing of Task Manager and Registry Editor blocked by Ground.exe?||Yes|
|Is it possible that Ground.exe degrades your PC performance?||Yes|
|Is Ground.exe Monitors activities through remote servers?||No|
|Does Ground.exe Disables security softwares for own purpose?||Yes|
|Is Ground.exe files malicious?||Yes|
|Can Ground.exe infiltrate to Modify system Proxy Settings?||Yes|
- Download and Install Ground.exe scanner On Your Windows System.
- Once Installed, You can see the dashboard of Ground.exe scanner. There you can select Scan Now Option.
- After selecting Scan Now Option, You can see the app scan entire system and detect all error, malware, viruses, worm,adware. It will show the list on White screen.
- Once the Windows Scanner completed the scan,select all the detected threat and Uninstall Ground.exe instantly.
Reboot Your Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 & 10 PC To Safe Mode With Networking
Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7
Reboot Your Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- Tap F8 multiple time when your PC becomes active until you will see.
- Advanced Boot Options window.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode With Networking.
Windows 8 & 10
Reboot Your Windows 8 & 10
- At the Windows Login screen, press “Power” button gold “Shift” key and hit on Restart option.
- Now, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to the Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Finally press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose 5) Enable Safe Mode With Networking.
Uninstall Ground.exe From Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 & 10
Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7
Uninstall Ground.exe From Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Click on the Start button to choose Control Panel option.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” which located under the Program section.
- Select Ground.exe related add-ons, browser extension or plug-ins and Uninstall them.
Windows 8 & 10
Uninstall Ground.exe From Windows 8 & 10
- Right click in the lower left corner of the desktop screen.
- Choose Control Panel.
- To select all Ground.exe related add-ons, go to the Uninstall a Program option.
- Look for its related or recently installed suspicious programs.
- Click on “OK” button to Uninstall them.
- Open Windows Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” keys simultaneously.
- Review the Ground.exe or related files and note down its file location.
- Terminate the all executing processes.
- Open Run command and input the noted file location.
- At last, Uninstall them.
- Press “Win + R” keys together to open the Windows registry editor.
- In the text box, type regedit.
- Press on OK button.
- Navigate the following registry files and delete them from your PC.
Uninstall Ground.exe From Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
Uninstall Ground.exe From Internet Explorer
- Open IE then click on “Gear icon” at top right corner of browser.
- Choose Add-ons option.
- In the Manage Add-ons windows, find out Ground.exe related suspicious plug-ins and add-ons. Click on Disable button to Wipe Out them.
Uninstall Ground.exe From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox. Go to top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Go to Add-ons > Extensions.
- Select Ground.exe and other related plug-ins. To Uninstall them, click on Remove button.
Uninstall Ground.exe From Google Chrome
- Open Chrome > click menu > Tools > Extensions.
- Select all extensions associated with Ground.exe and click on Trash icon. Now reopen Chrome.
Uninstall Ground.exe From Microsoft Edge
- First of all launch Edge browser.
- Click on (…) icon and select Settings option.
- Choose “View Advance Settings”.
- Turn ON block pop-ups to block Ground.exe related upcoming pop-ups.
Uninstall Ground.exe To Reset Browser Homepage
Reset Homepage Of Internet Explorer To Uninstall Ground.exe
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page.
- Select Apply, and then select OK. The next time you open a new browsing session or window (or select the Home button ), your home pages will be loaded automatically.
Reset Homepage Of Mozilla Firefox To Uninstall Ground.exe
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the menu icon represented by three lines on the top right corner of the screen. click the “Preferences” menu from the menu option at the top of the homepage.
- Under the “Preferences” menu, select “General” from the menu options along the top of the screen.
- Within the “General” screen next to “Home Page,” clear the Ground.exe reset the domain to set Google as your homepage.
Reset Homepage of Google Chrome To Uninstall Ground.exe
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the menu icon represented by three lines on the top right corner of the screen next to the Web address input field.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down options.
- In the “Settings” screen, check the box labeled “Show Home button”. Once the box is checked, click “Change” and clean the Ground.exe related and change the address to the domain.
Reset Homepage Of Microsoft Edge To Uninstall Ground.exe
- Open Edge.
- Tap the three-dot menu button on the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Check the box for A Specific Page Or Pages under the Open With section. A drop down menu will appear.
- Click the down arrow at the end of the drop down menu.
- Pick Custom. You can also choose from the predefined MSN or Bing pages.
- Enter the URL of the page you wish to add.
- Tap the Plus sign next to the box to add another page. Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you have all the pages you want.
- Close the settings panel when you are done adding all the sites you want after clear all all Ground.exe.
- Your preferences have been saved, and the next time you open your browser, all your favorite pages will be waiting for you.
Reset Browser Settings
Reset Internet Explorer To Uninstall Ground.exe
- Open IE and click on gear icon.
- Goto Internet options.
- Go to Advanced > Reset.
- Check the dialogue box “Delete personal settings” and click on “Reset”.
- Click on “Close” in the appeared confirmation box. Again open your browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox To Uninstall Ground.exe
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on the gear icon.
- Click Help and select “Troubleshooting information”.
- Click on “Reset Firefox” in the appeared dialogue box.
- Once again click on “Reset Firefox” confirmation box.
- When Firefox is reset, just click on “Finish” button and reopen your Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Google Chrome To Uninstall Ground.exe
- Open Google chrome and go to the Settings option.
- Click on Show advance settings.
- Scroll down to the end of page and hit on Reset browser settings.
- Click on Reset button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen click on Yes button.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Uninstall Ground.exe
- First of all open, Edge browser and click on the More icons.
- Select Settings option.
- In Settings window, hit on “Choose what to clear” button under the Clear browsing data option.
- Check more collapse menu by clicking on Show more.
- Select all Ground.exe related and click on Clear button.